Better for baby
Better for our world
Beauty without bunnies
Kit & Kin are proud to be a member of PETA. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. By purchasing cruelty-free products you can help save a number of animals from excruciating tests and a lifetime of suffering.
Does the brand you use test on animals? You can check out here
Protecting your world, naturally
Not only does our babywear feel and look good, it also does good too. As part of our Giving Back programme with the World Land Trust (WLT), every item of the range purchased helps fund sustainable community developments projects in Guatemala, providing educational scholarships, healthcare and family planning clinics for local young women. Through your support, together we can continue to aid WLT’s efforts to empower women all over the world.
Best New Brand to the Market
Best Ethical Brand
Best Baby Fashion Brand
Best Eco Baby Collection
Our cotton is GOTS-certified organic, grown pesticide-free and manufactured sustainably without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Machine washable at 30°C
- Tumble dry on low or line dry naturally for best results
- Not suitable for babies under 4kg (8lb 13 oz)
- Complies to (BS 8510)
- 2.5 tog is suitable for room temperatures of 10-20°C
- Two way zips for easy opening and nappy changes
- Travel vent for easy transfer from buggy to cot
- Under arm poppers for when baby is little. If the poppers no longer fit, baby no longer needs them.
- Safety warning: keep away from fire