We are absolutely thrilled to announce that Kit & Kin is now officially B Corp Certified! This means that we are part of a special, exclusive group of the world’s most sustainable and ethical businesses.
As you know, when we launched back in 2017, we wanted to build a brand that helps to make the world a better place, putting environmental and social responsibility at its core. That’s why this validation means so much to us personally, as it recognises Kit & Kin as a leader in the global movement to create an inclusive, equitable, and regenerative economy.
We’re incredibly proud of what we’ve achieved in just five years, including:
- Developing the most accredited eco nappy on the planet: including FSC, Allergy Certified and Dermatest.
- Switching to carbon neutral production for our nappies in 2020: our award-winning nappies are also made using sustainably sourced, plant-based materials and are wrapped in sustainable packaging, making them kind on baby’s skin and our planet.
- Protecting thousands of acres of rainforest: Kit & Kin is the only nappy brand to purchase and protect acres of precious rainforest – for every 10 nappy subscriptions, we purchase 1 acre, helping to maintain this vital ecosystem for generations to come.
- Supporting rural communities in Guatemala: funding educational scholarships and healthcare clinics.
- Donating thousands of packs of nappies and wipes to baby banks across the UK: helping families in need through our support.
And of course, we have you to thank for your loyalty! It’s difficult to put into words how much we appreciate each and every one of our amazing customers who’ve made this all possible. Your choice really does make a difference.
To find out more about B Corp certification and what it means, click here.
Emma & Chris